Are you or someone you love suffering from limited mobility? This assistive Titan Swivel Chair is a boon to caregivers and patients alike. It facilitates the quality of life of those with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson’s, arthritis, ED, muscular dystrophy, and any other neurological conditions.
The chair is fitted with a Royal EZ mechanism, a foot-operated lever that enables caregivers to easily and safely move seated individuals to-and-away from the table in a jerk-free motion. When the lever is foot-depressed by the carer, the chair gently glides on almost any surface. This not only alleviates the physical burden on caregivers whose patients may be larger and heavier than them, but it also reduces the likelihood of sudden, jarring movements that can startle and unsettle the user.
This chair is made of durable steel, and has a luxurious upholstered seat and Waterfall back for unmatched comfort. It also has a 25-year frame warranty, a 15-year foam warranty, and a 5-year fabric warranty.
Available in a variety of vibrant colors, the Titan Swivel Chair is ideal for in-home care, independent living and assisted living facilities. It can be used in the kitchen, dining room, living room and the office.
- Enables a caregiver/family member to safely and easily assist a person with limited mobility to move this chair to-and-away from a table; reduces the risk of strain or injury to caregivers; suitable for the home and independent/assisted living facilities
- Especially helpful for those with Alzheimer's, Parkinson’s, dementia, arthritis, ED, muscular dystrophy, vertigo, and any other physical or neurological mobility limitations
- The Swivel seat turns 360° and locks every 90°, allowing easy entry to-and-away from the chair
- The 3” foam seat repels bacteria, spills, odors and stains; the lumbar support provides hours of seated comfort
- This chair rolls with minimal effort (No pushing. No shoving). So easy even a child can do it! It is suitable on wooden and carpeted floors so there is no floor damage; the anti-slip tension-controlled back wheels provide added safety
- Lumbar support provides hours of seated comfort
- Heavy-duty poly open arms caps allow for easy grip, and a large wipe-out design allows for easy clean-up
DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Seat: 22"W x 24"D x 34.5"H.
- Seat Width (between arms): 20"
- Seat Height: 18” (20” optional)
- Arm Height: 25.5”
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Frame Material: 18 Gauge Steel
- Upholstery Material: Antimicrobial / Crypton fabrics and Vinyl
- 25 Warranty on Frame
- 15 Year Warranty on Cold Cured Foam
- 5 Year Warranty on Fabric. 5 Year Warranty on the Royal EZ Lever System