This single-motor design homecare bed features a fully-electric height adjustment. This makes it easier
for caregivers to raise and lower the bed for patient care and linen
changes. The electric height adjustment also enables the patient to
easily position the bed for maximum comfort. The Full electric model can
be adjusted to be a conventional height homecare bed OR a low bed for
better inventory management!
- Total assembled bed weighs only 178 pounds (bed and motor)
- Powerful DC motor for effortless height adjustment
- Hi-Lo motor comes pre-installed on foot section for easy set-up and disassembly
- All functions fully-integrated into convenient handheld pendant
- Welded motor-guard protects motor and universal joint from damage during shipment and deliveries
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or High-impact Plastic Bed-ends
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories
- Height Adjustment:
Casters in Low Position: Min. 9.5", Max. 20" (at deck level)
Casters in Standard Position: Min. 13", Max. 23.5" (at deck level)
- Overall Bed Size: 87" L x 36" W.
- Lift Range: Head - 60°, Knee - 30°.
- No external pinch points!
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can
extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking. Bed length
will be 84" with one kit, 88" with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.
Grid Deck offers the following advantages:
- Much stronger frame.
- Better mattress support.
- No spring sag or bottoming out with heavier patients.
- Easier to clean.
- No connecting links or springs to lose.
A (GF6650A-1 will not work on the Full-Electric Patriot homecare bed
when the bed is used as a Low Bed. You would be unable to lower the
Half-Rail B (GF6580A-1) can be used on the Full-Electric Patriot homecare bed when used at conventional height or as a low-bed.