The SupaScoota Sprint is fantastic if you're looking to ride to the
shops and beyond. It has all the features you would expect from a
high-quality scooter. The SLA dry cell battery is airplane-friendly but
always check with the airline to ask about their specific rules and
With a travel distance of up to 12.4 miles on a fully charged battery
and a top speed of four miles per hour, you will have hours of ride
time available to enjoy your favorite out of door activities. Also with a
turning radius of 36 inches, you will be able to safely and easily
maneuver through crowded areas or through shopping aisles. If you choose
to ride around in your home, this scooter is also ideal. With a width
of just 22 inches, getting around inside is easy.
The SupaScoota Sprint comes apart in just a few steps and does not
require the need of any tools to disassemble. Weighing just 63 lbs, you
can easily take it apart to take along with you in the car. When taken
apart, the frame and front wheel only weigh 40 lbs, which makes it very
easy to lift into the back seat of your car or into the trunk.
Because it is so quick and easy to dismantle, you'll have no problem
storing it in your house or transporting it by car, train, aeroplane,
coach, or cruise ship.
Wherever you plan on riding the SupaScoota Sprint scooter, you need
to be comfortable. This scooter comes equipped with dual motors and
suspension seating. The comfortable seat width is measured at 16 inches
and the backrest height is 12.5 inches. To keep your arms comfy, the arm
rest length is over ten inches and the handlebar width is at a compact
19 inches. To get you around town easily, the four tires are 8.5 inches
and the electronic stability control system reduces the risk of any
tipping which prevents accidents from occurring.
It's equipped with 2 x 150-Watt motors which make it the ideal
companion for long days out with family and friends. For safety, the
electromagnetic brake and stability control will provide peace of mind.
Also, the suspension seat will ensure a smooth ride when you're out and
about - this really is the perfect all-rounder.
Why we love it:
- Outdoor / Travel Longer Distances. Breaks Apart and Folds Easily.
275 pounds Wt Capacity. Dual Motor. Range 12.4 Miles. Heaviest Piece 21
- The SupaScoota Sprint has undergone rigorous testing for durability and safety to meet USA FDA requirements
- Electronic Stability Control System (ESC), makes the Supascoota the
only scooter on the market that reduces speed when the driver turns the
scooter, reducing the risk of tipping the scooter, and preventing
- Its quick disassembly and folding capability, along with a simple
bulk-less frame design, creates a lightweight and practical option for
- Frame w/Wheels Length (extended Anti-Tip): 38''
- Frame w/Wheels Width: 22''
- Floor to Seat Base Height: 22''
- Seat Width: 16'' Seat
- Backrest Height: 12.5''
- Handlebar Height: 36''
- Handlebar Width: 19''
- Arm Rest Length: 10.5''
- Distance Between Arm Rests: 18 - 22"
- Ground Clearance: 2.4''
- Front Wheel Size: 8 x 2.5''
- Rear Wheel Size: 8 x 2.5''
- Total Weight: 63 lbs
- Frame Weight Without Seat & Front Wheel: Front 19 lbs / Back 21 lbs
- Seat Weight (incl frame & arm rests): 17 lbs
- Front Wheels Weight: 5 lbs
- Front Basket: 1 lbs
- Turn Radius: 36"
- Motor Output: Dual Motor, 2 x 150 w
- Transmission: Worm Drive Gearbox
- Reverse: Forward/ Reverse Switch
- Brakes: Dynamic & Electromagnetic
- Brake Base & Top Speed: 2.8 mph, 4.0 mph
- Recommended Max Slope Grade Ability w/265 lbs: 9 degrees
- SLA Battery (Included): (2 12V) 24V 15ah, 20 lbs
- SLA Battery Charger (Included): Off board
- 24 volt 2 amp Lithium Battery (Optional): 24V 15ah, 9 lbs
- Lithium Battery Charger (Optional) Off board 24 volt 2 amp