Do you have limited mobility, or feel unsteady standing in the bathtub? Does someone you love feel unsafe climbing over the tub wall to take a shower or bath? Maybe they have trouble standing for long periods of time or can't lift their legs very well? Are you afraid of slipping and falling in the bathroom getting out of the shower?
This Bariatric Sliding Transfer Bench makes getting into and out of the bathtub easier and safer, and will give you or your loved ones a sense of confidence, safety and steadiness in the bathroom. A smart and easy solution to help prevent slip and fall accidents in the bathroom. Helping you and your loved ones feel safe and steady in the bathtub or shower. This bench can give you a sense of dignity and independence to bathe yourself with little to no assistance from someone else. Or it can assist you as you care for your loved ones in the bathroom, and can help you reduce the back, neck, arm, and shoulder aches and strains which occur from repeatedly helping them in and out of the bathtub by eliminating the need to carry them. And unlike conventional transfer benches, you won't have to scoot yourself across the bench's seat to get into the bathtub. You can easily swivel and glide into the tub with this sturdy and safe bath transfer bench.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Extra wide seat glides over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes
- Molded plastic seat and back, textured finish
- Rust-proof, lightweight aluminum construction
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance
- No tools necessary for assembly
- Optional armrests available
- Seat Size: 20.25" x 18.5"
- Seat Height: 21.5" - 25.5"
- Base Length: 43.5" - 44.5" (From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
- Base Depth: 22.75" - 24.25"
- Max Tub Clearance: 22.75"
- Back Height from Floor: 36.25" - 40.25"
- Sliding Distance: 18"
- Regular Version: Item 56211 (Base Length: 39.5" - 40.5")
- Extra Long Version: Item 56291 (Base Length: 48.5" - 49.5" )
NOTE: Please measure your bathroom and bathtub or shower dimensions carefully to make sure this product will fit your specific bathroom. This Bariatric product may not fit inside a normal-size bathtub. This is a non-returnable hygiene item and cannot be returned once opened.
- 71002 - Armrests (Pair) for 55-series & 56-series Sliding Transfer Benches and Shower Chairs. NOTE: Armrests are not intended to bear the user's body weight. They are only intended to rest your arms or hands.
- 55208 - XX Tall Legs for 55- & 56-series Sliding Transfer Benches; adds up to 8''