If you just need a little help getting around, the light-weight Traveler may be a good choice for you! This 3-wheel scooter features flat-free, non-marking tires and a tight 30" turning radius, making it ideal for indoor use. It can be (dis)assembled in less that 20 seconds because there are no loose wire cables to connect – just drop in the battery box and go! When disassembled, the heaviest piece is just 29 lbs.
Built for riders who weigh up to 250lbs and are under 5’10”, the Zip’r Traveler is a value priced option for those with a smaller stature who only need a scooter part-time. The floor boards straddle the battery box which is placed directly in the center of the scooter, giving the rider extra foot room. The batteries lift out by a handle in the middle. The foldable foam-filled seat is 14” wide, and the backrest is a small pad that hinges forward to fold down for transport.
Also available in Blue.
- Weight capacity: 250lbs
- Front and back basket brackets
- Headlight and adjustable rotating seat
- Flat free tires
- Drop and go battery box
- Top Speed: 4.25 mph
- Turning Radius: 25.4"
- Drive Range: 10 miles
- Ground Clearance: 2.50"
- Max Incline Rating: 6°
- Seat Width: 14"
- Back Height: 17"
- Max Seat to Ground Height: 17"
- Max Seat to Deck Height: 13"
- Power Elevating Seat: No
- Height Adjustable Seat: Yes
- High-Back Seat: No
- Flip-Back Armrests: No
- Wheel Size: 7.5"
- Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires: No
- Overall Dimensions: 19.5"W x 36.4"L
- Transportable/Collapsible: Yes
- Foldable: No
- Battery Type: 12AH
- Battery Charger Type: Off Board
- Brakes: Electromagnetic; Regenerative
- Larger Battery Option: No
- One-Hand Operation: No
- Headlight: Yes
- Weight Without Batteries: 82.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Charging Port Location: Battery Box